Sunday, May 29, 2011

ALASKA Day ONE with the 6 of us.

Alaskan Cruise...................My parents (get the picture?),
my Sister Donna and her Husband Rick
    (almost a second honeymoon),
Rick's Father (Pop)  who is celebrating his 80th ..........................and ME! 

Just think....I paid for this! 

First problem, who shares rooms?   Lets see, my parents always say I can bunk in with them.  As my daughter always tells me, She'd probably go blind if she ever sees her Parents either nude or "doing it".   I agree............Yikes!  
NO...............not an option!

Share with the 80 year old?  He'd already told Rick that if he and I hit it off, he'd
leave a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door knob..............
The "LOVE BOAT" should not be running re-runs............ What was he thinking? 

Double YIKES!  and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not an option.
 


Sooooooooooooooo..... My poor Sister and I  share a room, while her husband is next door with his Father.   and NO I don't feel like the third wheel..................NOT AT ALL.   

So our room sat between Rick and his Father, and my Mom and Dad.   As you know, you have to protect 2 single girls on the "LOVE BOAT".  (as the theme plays in the back of my head)

Oh, I forgot to mention, Mom and Dad never made the "family cruise"..............Dad is sick.

So the  f o u r  of us set sail.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment